This Is The MOST DELICIOUS I've EVER EATEN! Easy Recipe Everyone Can Mak...


This Is The MOST DELICIOUS I've EVER EATEN! Easy Recipe Everyone Can Make This At Home!

#Breakfast #MughlaiParatha #QuickAndEasyRecipe

Hope everybody is doing very well! Today, I came up with a very tasty and breakfast recipe. Today, I am going to show you the easiest recipe for mughlai paratha without egg. You can give it for breakfast in the morning or afternoon and tiffin for your Kids. So let's try at your home.

Subscribe Us: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV1Pn19kBDYxduOhxr7yy3w?sub_confirmation=1

FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/simplyhotfood

If you like my video, Please subscribe, like, comment, and share my video.

Thanks!
Tishe


This Is The MOST DELICIOUS I've EVER EATEN
Simply HOT Food
breakfast ideas
breakfast recipe
breakfast
mughlai paratha
mughlai paratha without egg
mughlai paratha street food
breakfast recipes healthy
breakfast for weight loss
breakfast recipes with bread
breakfast with paratha
breakfast recipes indian
breakfast recipes
breakfast recipes healthy
breakfast recipes with bread
breakfast recipes indian
breakfast recipes easy
breakfast recipes with wheat flour
breakfast recipes vegetarian


*** Ingredients
Wheat Flour - 1 Cup
Salt to Taste
Oil - 1 Tbsp
Water - As Needed (Add Gradually)
Rest It For 15 Mins
Onion - 1/2 Cup
Coriander Leaves - 1/2 Cup
Cilli Flakes - 1/2 Tsp
Chaat Masala - 1/2 Tsp
Coriander Powder - 1/2 Tsp
Salt To Taste
Pepper Powder - 1/4 Tsp
Tomato Sauce - 1 Tbsp
Oil - 2 Tbsp

Comments